Basic TO DO list:
- Preparing Backpack/bag. Making sure it stand out from the crowd and its well protected. Just think how many identical black, roll-on cases there are spinning around the carousels in airports. Adding stickers or flags will help.
- Making sure You don’t pack anything You can’t bear to lose. Keep your precious items on your all the time.
- Taking Photos for various Tourist Visas that You will need along the way.
- Checking Travel Gear (ex. making sure all chargers, plug converters, work well).
- Picking out clothes to pack. Making sure You can make each item most versatile as possible.
- Going solo can force ‘choice-overload’ and inner freakouts so stop yourself from overbooking more then you need before you go. Keeping itinerary loose, open and flexible.
- Make a photocopy of all documents and itineraries. Leaving one copy with family is a great idea.
- Get it covered! Travel Insurance sorted.
hmm so far that’s what I have on my list. Maybe I’m missing something?