Ibis Styles is a very colorful concept hotel with modern decor. All the services and amenities you expect from more basic Accor Hotels are there to enjoy. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including bar/pub, safety deposit boxes, 24hr room service, restaurant, room service, spa. Overall it’s a nice and pleasant hotel and great value in Yogyakarta. Good base to do some exploring of the city and surroundings. Easy to find local food just down the hotel.
- Nice and calm hotel in the centre of Yogyakarta.
- The room was clean and well-aired.
- Beds were quite comfy and I really had a decent amount of sleep
- The skybar is a highlight of this place, with a beautiful pool and life music in the evenings
- Happy atmosphere.
- Great location, only 5 min walk to the shopping area
- Breakfast good but basic
- Good travel service to book your privet car trips to the temples.
- Fast check-in and fast check-out
- The staff are super friendly and helpfu, full of energy
- Glass wall between bathroom and the room, You could watch TV when showering.
- Good range of TV channels
- The hotel has its own massage place at reasonable prices.
- Thin walls
- Weak wifi